Business Development Manager (Cybersecurity services)
AppQuality Palazzo Campari, via Schiaffino, 11 Full Time
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills (Italian and English)
- Previous work experience in Sales, Enterprise Environment
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many activities while maintaining strong attention to details
- Data driven approach and ability to analyse data to decide on the appropriate course of action
- High IT Literacy proven use of web and associated technologies
- Knowledge of agile methodologies
- Passion for technology startups and cybersecurity
- A team player with strong willingness to cooperate and bring value to the project
About the job:
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as Business Development Manager for our Cybersecurity Division!
If you’re comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have a knack for sales, if you are smart and highly motivated, if you are driven by achieving ambitious results, this is the right role and place for you.
AppQuality exists to create effective, user-centric digital solutions by leveraging the power of the crowd: a community of expert testers, end users, UX researchers and ethical hackers. We integrate crowd technology into software development processes, both mobile and web.
AppQuality solutions can be integrated into developers favourite tools, so that the software development and testing process becomes easier, faster, simpler and more efficient. AppQuality solutions vary from Crowd-based functional Testing to Test Automation, Cybersecurity, Marketing Insights and Experience Testing.
As a Business Development Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Developing and executing a sales plan to increase adoption of cybersecurity enterprise solution
- Actively supporting sales team in discovering potential opportunities with prospect at local and international level
- Building relationship with key Partners and develop joint business plans
- A strong reputation within the Italian cybersecurity scenario
Our work culture is friendly and collaborative. We value the opinion of each team member and encourage each person to directly shape the company, processes and the direction.
When you join our Team, you’ll find:
- A fast-growing, dynamic team, working with a startup mindset
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility and smart working opportunities
- Smart offices and team collaboration tools
- No bureaucracy
- Annual base compensation: starting from 50k€ (higher packages will be valued in relation to the candidate experience);
- Variable compensation: based on targets (MBO);
- CCNL Commercio;
- Currently the company is working full remotely, but also in the future many days of remote working will be granted;
- Professional training.