Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager
AppQuality Italy Full Time
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media, digital marketing & community
- Excellent written & spoken in English and in Italian (other languages as a plus)
- Knowledge of the Agile Working Structure and Growth Hacking Mindset
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful post to using effective storytelling techniques
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas with a growing and growth hacking mindset
- Online community management and customer service skills with the ability to attract and engage new users and connect those already present on our platform
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organizational skills, with the multitasking capabilities
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Basic skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation, commitment and passion for startup agile environments
About the job:
Can you imagine a world where business and digital solutions will be truly seamless
and where users will help companies to co-create them? Do you want to help us to
shape this human-centred world? Welcome to AppQuality.
AppQuality is an Italian based B2B fast growing tech startup on a mission: leverage the power of the crowd to enable our clients to design and deliver truly human centred business and digital solutions. We do what we do because we love humans, and we believe humans can create a brighter future and make the world a better place. We are looking for a passionate Social Media & Digital Marketing Manager who is thrilled for a wow adventure, ready to take responsibilities, to deliver with excellence and to take new and untapped paths when needed. We are looking for someone who can help our brand to reach new heights in the digital and social media space.
If you love the digital and the social media ecosystem and you want to make the world a more human-centred place, this is your opportunity!
- Plan, manage and optimize digital marketing programs and campaigns to attract, convert and nurture prospects and community members via all social media and digital channels
- Manage a budget for social media activities
- Assess social media campaign performance to ensure plans are delivering against agreed KPIs and take corrective measures when necessary
- Identify best performing pages/channels in order to optimize demand generation campaigns/spend
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies for clients, also coordinating with the community team
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Hootsuite, Click Up, Later, etc.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook insights, etc.
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Package: competitive package with flexibility on location and holidays policy.
- Location: our HQ is in Milan in the WeWork vibrant coworking ecosystem.
- Smart working: we are strong believers in the smart working approach.